Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/18 Reds (E. Ramirez) at Brewers (Vargas), 6:05

Mass Haas
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When did it get so quiet around here. I went out of town this week and was at the last 2 games so I haven't been in the IGT. It's scary quiet.

It was like this last night, too. The STL series crushed many a BF

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I would also bet that with the losing streak there is a set of BFers that have a silly notion it is bad luck to post and are trying to change it up. My over / under would be 8. Of course I can get away calling them silly since it would be unlucky for them to respond.

I am hoping that without the pressure of holding a lead they finally can nail a win down and start stalking the Cubs.. Just stay within 2 until Sheets comes back and we are able to bench 2 Vargas and Cappy and replace with Sheets and Parra.

I missed last Saturday's game coming home from out of town. I just got back from campus to find a lead.

I'm starting to wonder if the Brewers don't do better when I'm unable to pay attention. I can test this further tomorrow, when we are going to yet another niece/nephew birthday party. All my nieces and nephews except one were born during baseball season.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Coco did not look good, but I will take this win. It is much more fun than the last few games. I hope we can keep it going and STL gets some revenge in the next two in CHI. The rain may hold them up though.
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived