Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/18 Reds (E. Ramirez) at Brewers (Vargas), 6:05

Mass Haas
chat is working for me

*#!#!a*#!#!m*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!I*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!t*#!#!h*#!#!e*#!#!#!#!

2*#!#!0*#!#!o*#!#!n*#!#!l*#!#!y*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!o*#!#!n*#!#!e*#!#!#!#!2*#

!#!0*#!#!t*#!#!h*#!#!a*#!#!t*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!s*#!#!e*#!#!e*#!#!s*#!#!#!#!2

*#!#!0*#!#!a*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!b*#!#!u*#!#!n*#!#!c*#!#!h*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#

!#!o*#!#!f*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!w*#!#!e*#!#!i*#!#!r*#!#!d*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!c

*#!#!h*#!#!a*#!#!r*#!#!a*#!#!c*#!#!t*#!#!e*#!#!r*#!#!s*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!i*#

!#!n*#!#!s*#!#!t*#!#!e*#!#!a*#!#!d*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0*#!#!o*#!#!f*#!#!#!#!2*#!#!0

*#!#!w*#!#!o*#!#!r*#!#!d*#!#!s*#!#!#!#!3*#!#!F*#!#!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To add to Brewers lack of patience on offensive,

"One of those days where you get lucky," Arroyo said. "A lot of swings, a lot of pop ups, a lot of ground balls. It was probably the easiest start I had all year.

Does anyone know if the Cubs game got suspended or are they still waiting out the delay? I just flipped to Fox and they were showing the credits acting like the game was suspended.

7:15 PM restart. Fox had to go to preseason football in some areas and COPS in others.

I've seen this game before, Vargas gives up 3 in the 6th, the bullpen gives up 2 sometime between the 7th and 9th and we score 1 more run on a solo shot to lose 5-4.

I would love it to be that close.

Regardless of what happens with this batter I hope its the last for Vargas. 107 pitches already and having problems throwing strikes. Yep and there is the single. Hey Yost, this is where you use Linebrink btw, this is the key point in the game.

Regardless of what happens with this batter I hope its the last for Vargas. 107 pitches already and having problems throwing strikes.

Through Encarnacion, 59 strikes, 50 balls.

Thats not a great rate, but I was more talking about this inning he was struggling to throw strikes. Please oh please have it be Linebrink he brings in... or Shouse, I guess that works too.

Nice job Shouse!

Archived