Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/17 Reds (Arroyo 5-13 5.63 ERA) at Brewers (Suppan 8-10 4.90 ERA) 7:05pm

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Brewers Offense:

I'm sorry for what I said whatever I said. Please come back. I miss you! You were so fun to have around. Singles, Doubles, hit and run execution, opposite field hits. Not just the home-run but indeed plenty of homers too. I even remember this time where you got like consecutive hits. Maybe even 3 in a row. Wow! It was amazing. I'd love to see that aagain. I miss you dearly. We're even at Miller Park. You used to love to show up there. Now thats no longer true. I'm so depressed. I can't take much more.

Please Please Come Back. I'm begging.

SBS

The Brewers have now hit rock bottom. That was unbelievably horrible. I'm taking a break from watching, listening, EVERYTHING regarding this team for a while. I have no clue when I'm coming back to them, but wow. That was just horrible. They are now going to be in second place.

There's no explanation for this kind of stuff. None. The Brewers aren't this bad. No team is. The fact that they've been able to maintain this level of despicable play for at least 2 weeks is astounding. They aren't losing 4-2.

And now for a musical interlude . . . .

. . . .

Say you'll be alright come tomorrow, but

tomorrow might not be here for you.

Ooh, ooh that smell

Can't you smell that smell?

Ooh, ooh that smell

The smell of death surrounds you.

If the Brewers had even an average defense, this pitching staff would be so much better. This 7th inning has just been brutal defensively...I can't think of another inning all year that was this bad. Jeez.

At least Cincy's bullpen is less than stable, but with the way Arroyo is throwing, the Brewers might not see the bullpen until the 9th.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Guys, how's life?

I'm not giving up till its over, but I have a hard time believing in these guys.

It starts with Yost being ousted at seasons end. But they cannot hire another rookie manager or even Joe Girardi. A team like this needs someone who has had success for a period of time. No one better than LaRussa for this team. All he cares about is winning and he won't baby anyone. (Ask ozzie Smith.) If we hire another manager who is inexperienced, you might has well as kept Yost.

When the Brewers play this bad, I can't help but actually feel better. I mean, how can you not just chuckle at this insanity?

These past couple of weeks definitely have that "10-car pile up" appeal that you can't help but stare at in amazement at. I can't even get mad anymore...I'm just wondering how bad it'll get. I would think that letting Griffey circle the bases on a double play ball to Braun would be near the bottom, but I could be wrong.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived