Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/17 Reds (Arroyo 5-13 5.63 ERA) at Brewers (Suppan 8-10 4.90 ERA) 7:05pm

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I must admit, I am just sitting there waiting to see how they'll lose this time. This team is getting predictably bad in pitching, fielding and baserunning... oh, and ocassional hitting slumps.

I'm not saying everyone should be jumping up and down, excited as a blind man. I was at Wed's game and I was feeling very pessimistic. I don't get mad when something happens and you hear the grumble of the crowd. That's just honest frustration. But if you are going to boo every little thing that happens in a game (OMG, a run!!!!), you shouldn't even go. You are just being obnoxious and you are hurting the team you supposedly root for.

Teams play better at home in part because of the support of their fans.

Hardy's error led not just to the run, but about 10 extra pitches for Suppan, remember that in the 5th, as usual...

That pitch count has got to be up there by now. He's wearing down in time for Dunn

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I would like to extend a hearty congratulations to Jeff Suppan for making it through five complete innings tonight.

Who knows, maybe he'll go out there for one more, not give up any runs, and get a "quality start!"

What would truly be awesome would be if our lineup could score greater than three runs. At this point, I'll just take a second run.

That pitch count has got to be up there by now. He's wearing down in time for Dunn

I guess I was off by one batter.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/ohwell.gif

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

By the way if Yost uses anyone there it is going to be Counsell and I am pretty sure that Suppan can hit better than him
Point taken. That said, for a team that can only score with the "solo shot" does it really matter how many outs there are? The only time they hit is when the sacks are empty.

Can anybody explain why Joe Dillion is playing and not Weeks? Unless Weeks is hurt there's no upside to playing Dillion. If weeks is hurt he should be on the DL.

Dillion is not part of the future of this team. I know weeks is struggling, but I'll take my chances that a struggling weeks gets hot over the last 40 games over a 32 year old career minor leaguer with 52 major league at bats.

no offense to Joe, I'm sure he's a nice guy, but there's no reason for him to be starting.

Rickie is still young, he should be playing, if only to get some experience playing in the heat of a pennat race.

Archived