Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/17 Reds (Arroyo 5-13 5.63 ERA) at Brewers (Suppan 8-10 4.90 ERA) 7:05pm

BrewCrewForever
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not even 5pm. Is that the lineup you want or did you do a mind meld with Yost?

I have a source that will remain unnamed.

We've got a mole, boys. And it's only his second post. Fess up, Giraldo8

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

did ned shave his head too? i can't tell.

Yes he did. Love Prince swinging at the first pitch for the GIDP. He must be taking notes from Estrada.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/frown.gif

did ned shave his head too? i can't tell.
Yes he did. Love Prince swinging at the first pitch for the GIDP. He must be taking notes from Estrada.http://static.yuku.com//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/frown.gif

Wouldn't that be hillarious. He shaves his head and in the next couple of days gets fired.

is it just me or does fsn replay the same 6 commercials?

Do doubt. And it's been mentioned here before, that Miller break dancing one has the worst music... can't hit the mute button fast enough

Wouldn't that be hillarious. He shaves his head and in the next couple of days gets fired.
ha yeah.. that would be pretty funny. because now he's doing it for the team and all that, but if he got canned he would just be a middle aged man with a buzzcut for no reason.

The wonderful Brewer fans are going to boo after every run now? Way to support your team.

I wouldn't. But I must admit, I am just sitting there waiting to see how they'll lose this time. This team is getting predictably bad in pitching, fielding and baserunning... oh, and ocassional hitting slumps.

Archived