Brewer Fanatic

CoCo's Lamborghini

BraunROY

I don't know exactly where to put this, and it is most likely not that exciting to anyone else, but after the depressing game this afternoon it helped ease the pain of the loss...

We were heading down I-94 West Bound after the game today when this Lamborghini drives by us, we saw that the plate read COCO 48. We chased after the car and caught up to it, pulled up next to it and sure enough it was Cordero. He was really cool about the whole thing. He rolled down the window, smiled at us, and slowed down on the highway for us to snap a copule of pictures as he posed driving the car. Not exactly the most important thing in the world, but after the tough loss it was a nice way to make the day a tad bit better.

So long as you didn't make our closer crash into a ditch or anything by taking pitchers of him, that's actually pretty cool.

Awhile back, and I mean awhile, me and my Dad were driving down I-94 and this guy was driving like a maniac, I don't even remember what type of car it was but the license plate was FSTBLL or something like that, when we got up next to him it turned out to be Jaime Navarro. Not quite Coco, but still fun to see someone from the Brewers driving around.

In a twist of irony my girlfriend and I saw CoCo and a few of his "posse" eating at the Steak Escape at Mayfair on Monday.

So he may drive a fancy Italian sports car but he still likes to eat cheap mall food.

For mall food,i find Steak Escape to be pretty tasty.In fact,just tonight i had one of their Philly type of hot subs after my sister stopped at the mall and i watched my nephew for her.It tasted so good that i was mad at myself for not having her pick up two of them.

this Lamborghini drives by us, we saw that the plate read COCO 48.

What Francisco lacks in subtlety he makes up for with coolness (by facilitating your photo shoot), though with a bit of recklessness.

That is a nice story, and it does ease a bit of the on-field pain from Thursday.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I drove past Lambeau Field on my way to school every morning when I was in high school, and I'd occasionally see Mark Chmura in his Corvette with the license plate 6foot6.

So Chewie was cruising the high schools for tail back then too, huh?

In a twist of irony my girlfriend and I saw CoCo and a few of his "posse" eating at the Steak Escape at Mayfair on Monday.

So he may drive a fancy Italian sports car but he still likes to eat cheap mall food.

Was he giving Barry Bonds steroids in exchange for nuclear weapons?

I'll get a picture up really soon. I went to the game tonight, and will be going tomarrow too, and I have all the pics I took on the camera, so as soon as I get all those up, I'll put it on here for y'all.

Archived