Brewer Fanatic

What will I do to help the Brewers win the National League Central

BrewCityUnit

This board needs to do something to help this team win the Divison. With baseball being a very superstitious sport, I think I am going to change some things in my life for the next month and a half to help the Brewers win the division.

#1. I am not going to say another bad word about Ned Yost until the season is over

#2. I am going to make sure I always put my left shoe on before I put on my right shoe.

I will pitch.

I had a sub-2.00 ERA in high school. I'm a lefty with plenty of pitches left in my arm. Just give me a week or two to build up some arm strength and I'm sure I can go at least 4 innings in a spot start. I'll play for the league minimum.

Think it's time to bust out my Jobu doll and get a bottle of booze.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I will change the password I use to log on to my work computer. About a month ago I changed it to "Brewers00." It's been downhill ever since. I will take the blame for the Brewers slide.

Maybe I'll change my password to "CubsAndCardsAreGreat."

I will drink until their onfield performance looks good.

If that means getting so drunk that I am impressed by observing 8 players able to stand up on their own before a pitch is thrown, while the catcher is also able to stand some of the time when he isn't taking a break by crouching, so be it!

I already did my part. Generally during baseball season, I use Brewers names as passwords. Invariably, I'll use a guy who is hot and he cools off when he's my password. For example, I used JJ Hardy starting in June.

When JJ expired (as a password), I decided to take Zambrano as my new password to see if hex worked on opponents. The Cubs have lost every start he's made since.

I will change the password I use to log on to my work computer. About a month ago I changed it to "Brewers00." It's been downhill ever since. I will take the blame for the Brewers slide.

Maybe I'll change my password to "CubsAndCardsAreGreat."

I just changed it for you... don't worry about it.

1. I will wear a Brewers hat every day.

2. I'm shaving my head tonight.

3. I will eat brats for every meal of the day (until I run out)

4. I'll eat Beerios each morning. No better way to start your day than with cereal and a buzz.

5. Once my summer job is over, I'll start my postseason beard.

Good news. I lost my Brewers wristband after that tough loss the Phillies. I've been wearing the band every game since the start of the 2005 season, and the Brewers have had terrible luck when I don't wear it. I just found it. I'm wearing it tonight, so I think I can guarantee a W.

Heck, if they sweep the Reds, I'll start growing a postseason beard, too. We need some good mojo flowing.

Archived