Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/16 Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Bush) 1:05

mls4
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I am at the point that I would be willing to boo this team. I have never done that before. But if I was at this game I might be letting them have it. They have been completely embarrased by, in my opinion, an inferior team.

There was some booing at the end of last night's game, but nothing dominating.

He hit a solo HR, his 2nd of the year, how is that showing he is going to have 'one of those days'. I mean it's fine if people dont' like Yost but nitpicking things like this is just taking it too far. There is almost never a reason to IBB Yadier Molina with 2 outs. Get him out and let the next inning start with the pitcher up for an easier inning.

I'm tired of arguing this one. You wouldn't have walked Molina, I would have. Done.

There is almost never a reason to IBB Yadier Molina with 2 outs. Get him out and let the next inning start with the pitcher up for an easier inning.

I'm tired of arguing this one. You wouldn't have walked Molina, I would have. Done.

I'm not sure you IBB him, but it's squarely on the pitcher to not throw him meatballs. Make him swing at something borderline, and if you happen to walk him, then fine, get the pitcher out.

The Brewers have had 2 straight incredible Saturday night victories. They have followed up each of those victories with 4 losses. I really can't see anything turning this team around.

I think the loss of Sheets destroyed this already fragile team.

If there is anyone at the game that has access to this right now...can you please confirm that it's Adam Wainwright on the mound. He has 8 Ks, a shutout, and has only allowed 2 hits....there is no way that can be Adam Wainwright.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived