Brewer Fanatic

IGT 8/15 Cards (Pinero: R 2-2 4.50) - Milw (Gallardo: R 4-2 4.20) 7:05

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have serious problems that go beyond a couple of guys breaking out of slumps. Gallardo and Villanueva are worn out. Vargas and Wise have lost whatever good things they had earlier in the season. Capuano can't get through 5 innings and Suppan has been a bust. Outside of Fielder and Braun, no one else produces consistently on offense. And our overall team defense is atrocious.

Honestly, when I think of the way this team has been playing over the past two months it seems like a miracle they are even over .500, yet at the same time there is WAY too much talent on the field not to win at least 85 games. We might have the MVP, ROY, "Rolaids Relief Man of the Year" and a total of 5 guys with at least 20 HR's each. How in the hell can this team not make the playoffs in this joke of a division???

Ugh. Being a Brewers fan is pure torture.

This style of baseball is pathetic. I have been a big supporter of Ned, but something has to give. Plus, I can now see why Arizona was happy to part ways with Estada. His effort is lacking and he and Mike Maddux are not fooling anyone especially the second and third time through the lineup. St. Louis is going to repeat as Central champs. Book it and it makes me puke.

I would fire Ned just to change something. I mean something has to change. Ned hasn't done a terrible job, but it hasn't been spectacular either. Just mix something up, this is getting difficult to stomach.

Here's a headline from Madison:

I think they're assuming they're thrill-seekers. I'm guessing they're Brewer Fans
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived