Brewer Fanatic

Michael Vick being sued for 63 billion dollars

Mike Felder

Try and tell me drugs aren't available in prison.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I hope he paid his filing fee.

There is a Federal case from Michigan where a guy tried to sue Satan. The case was tossed because the court said it couldn't get jurisdiction over Satan. Odd, because Michigan is Hell.

This story is about as frivolous as the Washington, DC appelate judge suing a mom and pop dry cleaner for 54 million dollars after they damaged his dress slacks. Apparently the councilman is suing for pain and suffering and refuses to budge. What is more awful is that the mom and pop are legal nationals with work visas and they may be forced to abandon their American dream and move back to Asia because of this ludicrous man.

Try and tell me drugs aren't available in prison.

They are readily available. I won't tell you how to get them because I don't think this site allows the language that will be needed to describe it.http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

They are readily available.

This guy is proof. He's gotta be enjoying some sort of concoction.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

"Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes."

Well now. If that's something one can sue over, my ex wife owes me alot of money. Like a real lot. Actually, that applies to just about any woman I've ever met. http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eek.gif

Apparently now this guy is suing Barry Bonds, Bud Selig, and "Hank Aaron's bat". He says that Bonds stores steroids inside Hank Aaron's corked bat, used the bat to crack the liberty bell, sells steroids to nuns, sold mustard gas to Saddam Hussein, and secretly meets with Selig to discuss TV ratings (where Selig supplies Bonds with steroids). Read the complaint, it's hilarious:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0816071riches1.html

I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard. This guy is amazing.

Archived