Brewer Fanatic

8/14/2007: Cardinals (Wells) vs. Brewers (Capuano) 7:25 CT - Tribute to the great memories of Rafael Roque IGT

thablingster
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Reds. All that can be said tonight, as this game is all but over.

I cringe every time this team rallies in the first inning, because it ALWAYS results in the offense falling asleep the rest of the game and the other team coming back to win.

Why do I get so frustrated watching this team? They are everything we've all wanted for the last 15-years. There in first place in August. Their loaded with talent. This should be fun, not painful. I'm going to make myself enjoy this rather than get frustrated with small things.

I HATE YOU, CHRIS CAPUANO.
That should have been outs 2 and 3 right there, I put that blame right on Braun. Capuano got the grounder, he did his job.
My statement still stands, he's a terrible pitcher to be trotting out there every five days.
The problem is there is noone to replace him. Even if Sheets comes back, they will push Gallardo to the BP. They want to limit Parra's IP so he's not an option either. Cappy will be in the rotation until the end of the year.

Would you rather have David Wells than Cappy?

Bring up McClung, can he honestly be any worse?

sorry Prince, but screw you with your crying about the fans booing, this game here is why fans boo. This team lacks any kind of heart. Your job is to go out there and play ball and do it well, when you dont, the people that contribute to your salary have every right to express they're disgust.

This is disgusting. Do we have a pitcher that can throw strikes?

Yay we're out of the inning, 6 runs later. I usually stay pretty even keel but... "KELLY CLARKSON!"

C'mon offense, pick up our pathetic pitching.

LOUD NOISES

Oh well, I'm just going to pretend I only watched the first inning and go to bed and catch up on some sleep I missed out on the last two nights.

http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/eyes.gif

I'm calling my shot now...The Cardinals will win this division.

What happens if you are wrong?

If I am wrong, then unfortunately it will be the Cubs. What have you seen from this Brewer team in the last month that leads you to believe they will win it?? Their great pitching?? Maybe it's been their clutch hitting lately?? All I know is this team has had SEVERAL opportunities over the last month(let alone the last week) to basically bury the Cubs and the rest of this division, and they haven't been able to do it. No killer instinct.

No killer instinct

I guess it's a good thing we're not watching the Brewers take on the redcoats in the open field then.

Maybe we should tell them that they need to want it more. I'm sure that'll do the trick.

Archived