Brewer Fanatic

8/14/2007: Cardinals (Wells) vs. Brewers (Capuano) 7:25 CT - Tribute to the great memories of Rafael Roque IGT

thablingster
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sick of being right again.

I knew this inning was trouble and when Ned comes in...forget about it.

This is the first time I have said this...but I give Cappy one more start against the Reds and if he fails, he should go to the pen. Yes Braun, made the error, but Capuano dug his own grave before that.

I HATE YOU, CHRIS CAPUANO.
That should have been outs 2 and 3 right there, I put that blame right on Braun. Capuano got the grounder, he did his job.
My statement still stands, he's a terrible pitcher to be trotting out there every five days.

The problem is there is noone to replace him. Even if Sheets comes back, they will push Gallardo to the BP. They want to limit Parra's IP so he's not an option either. Cappy will be in the rotation until the end of the year.

Would you rather have David Wells than Cappy?

Walking in a run, yay. We're awesome. The retro uniforms don't make this any easier to watch, either.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Has anyone else wondered if Mike Maddox has lost his magic?

And what does Castro tell those guys out in the bullpen? It amazes me how they cant throw strikes

Maddux's mound visits have almost constantly been accompanied by a pitcher lobbing meatballs over the middle of the plate this season. It's been astonishing.

Capuano can't go more than 5 to 6 innings on a regular basis because he's just not that good. He has no confidence in his pitches...otherwise, you wouldn't see him having to nibble for the corner on every single pitch.

If the Brewers are serious about making a playoff run, Capuano needs to be removed from the rotation. Not just from a baseball standpoint, but from a team confidence standpoint...I think this club doesn't have much confidence in him.

Archived