Brewer Fanatic

Anyone have free or cheap bobbleheads?

brewdude15

any free or cheap bobbleheads? i really want to start my collection of bobbleheads (i have a Brett Favre, but that's it) but there's no place for me to buy them where i live. I don't go to many Brewers' games either, so i think i will build my collection off of here. If someone could help me out, i'd really appreciate it. I hate to ask, but i'm wondering if anyone out there would be nice enough to help me out. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: please use descriptive subject lines, not teasers --Brian

I feel your pain. A tip or two for building you collection...

Some of us have extra/duplicate bobbles we're willing to trade, feel free to make an offer. It doesn't have to be strictly bobble heads for bobble heads either. Autographs, old newspapers, baseballs and anything Brewer related can be used as trade bait.

Check here after each giveaway too because someone always has one to offer. Don't be afraid to be creative with your offers either. Heck, I even traded a bobble head for a phone once.

I wish I had a few extras I could part with right now but every time I get one, I need two more for the kids. Makes "stock piling" pretty hard. Good luck though!

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I don't have much to trade, that's why i'm wondering if someone could help me out. I have less than 10 autographs, which include: Bob Long, Bill Shroeder, Ron Kramer, and Boyd Dowler on a Packers hat, Barry Alvarez on his autobiography, and a Badgers hat, Paul Hornung on his autobiography, and Chris Sampson on my baseball glove. The only bobblehead i have is Brett Favre. I don't have a job (i'm 15), so i don't get a lot of money to spend on bobbleheads and other stuff.

then how are you looking to start a collection with no form of payment or trade to get the stuff? I have about 15 extra bobbles, but I am not going to give them away for free. I started my collection when I was 15, but I either bought it or got it at a game or through trade. Go to a Brewers game, get 4 or so extra bobbles then you can trade them, or sell them and use the cash to buy other bobbles, but if you want free ones that people will just give away, good luck, I don't see you getting very far.

then how are you looking to start a collection with no form of payment or trade to get the stuff? I have about 15 extra bobbles, but I am not going to give them away for free. I started my collection when I was 15, but I either bought it or got it at a game or through trade. Go to a Brewers game, get 4 or so extra bobbles then you can trade them, or sell them and use the cash to buy other bobbles, but if you want free ones that people will just give away, good luck, I don't see you getting very far.

i don't go to many games, because i can't drive myself down to milwaukee, yet. once i'm about 16 or 17 (when i get off GDL, or whatever it's called) i can take myself, and some buddies down to as many Brewers games as i want.

This offer is for BrewDude15 only (I got to at least try to help)...

Do you happen to have the movie "bourne supremacy" on DVD? I lost my copy. I'd be willing to trade a White Cappy bobble from this year for it.

Okay, how about this one, again for brewdude. I need a copy of the" ESPN the magazine" issue with Prince Fielder on the cover. It's the same issue I modeled my avatar after. Same offer of cappy.

• 3 weeks later...
well, good news, guys. I went to my first bobblehead Friday game, a couple nights ago, and I got my first Brewers bobblehead (second overall). I'm still wondering if people can help out, and now I can maybe trade with others. I'm glad I finally got my first one, and hopefully there'll be more to come.

• 4 years later...

I don't know why, but this thread cracks me up....

Went back and read a ton of OLD threads and got a real kick out of it.

If we only knew then what we know now.

By the way, I am looking for the Gorman Thomas Woodchucks bobble if anyone has one to trade or sell...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If anyone is looking for cheap bobbles send me an email. I have some I'll be unwilling to sell for $5 and some I'd be willing to give to you for free if you buy the other ones.
PM sent...
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived