Brewer Fanatic

8/11/07 - Brewers (Suppan) at Astros (Rodríguez) - 6:05pm CT. Angel Echevarria Memorial IGT

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess Lidge isn't back after all.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

A from behind win on the road, a chance for a sweep tomorrow and the Cubs are almost certainly going to lose. Great evening.

an the Packers are winning.. next thing you know they will announce that the Bucks signed some guy from China, and Bielema and Bo signed lifetime contracts...

A from behind win on the road, a chance for a sweep tomorrow and the Cubs are almost certainly going to lose. Great evening.
an the Packers are winning.. next thing you know they will announce that the Bucks signed some guy from China, and Bielema and Bo signed lifetime contracts...

And A-Rod is 2 closer to breaking Bonds record and Prince is 1 closer to being the youngest to hit 50

I'm not sure if I can handle this come from behind type games. The seat I was in at my own house became very restictive after awhile. After we were only down 1, the pizza guy finally showed up and then Braun was thrown out at the plate. So after several minutes of screaming at the pizza guy, I checked out how the Packers were doing. Long minute later, it was top of the ninth. I had found my seat and "lucky position" once again and the wife left the room. After the Hart K, I said outlound to myself that Braun needs to raise his RBI total to 59, then he crushes it. After jumping up from my seat and screaming for a moment, I went to tell my wife what had happened and missed to Prince dinger. So taco pizzas and Miller Lite and a "lucky seat" is all I need when we are down late now.

Archived