Brewer Fanatic

8/11/07 - Brewers (Suppan) at Astros (Rodríguez) - 6:05pm CT. Angel Echevarria Memorial IGT

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing except his strikeout rate, his walk rate, his and his home run rate.Yep, other than that everything is the same for him at Minute Maid.

That doesn't explain WHY he should be expected continue to do better at home. There is no explanation beyond, "Well, because he has this year, so far."

I think I'm in love with Dillon.

just curious what happened with Hall's huge miscue. The ball was on the ground, 10-15 feet in front of him and he kind of half fell, half slid for it. Did he lose it in the lights? Misjudge it?

My guess is that at the last second, he decided to not try for the catch but it was already too late to not dive.

Why was the sac bunt the right thing to do? You run the chance of that happening, and you guarantee giving up an out either way. Rickie's had great at-bats the last two games. He can beat out an infield hit, draw a walk, or, I don't know, drive in the tying run? It's stupid.

Archived