Brewer Fanatic

8/11/07 - Brewers (Suppan) at Astros (Rodríguez) - 6:05pm CT. Angel Echevarria Memorial IGT

I like Hardy in the 8 hole if Weeks does something leading off.

Me to, and I think it is also because it puts Weeks and Hart 1 and 2.

Yep, if Weeks can figure it out, I like Hart hitting behind him. Well, except for that last AB.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh. Two chances for a measly sac fly and again, we get nothing.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Good job guys, way to be clutch with RISP once again!!

You realize that the Brewers have done fine with RISP this year, right?

Except when I watch.http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/mad.gif

Does anyone have the info on what percentage of the time we are getting runners in from 3rd base with less then 2 outs compared to the league average?

It seems like we do a horrible job of scoring runners without a hit when the opportunity is there.

You realize this is the 5th inning right now?
You realize this is the Brewers were talking about right now? You know, the team that has come back like three times all year? The point of his post is that we can't afford to get too far behind.

Archived