Brewer Fanatic

8/11/07 - Brewers (Suppan) at Astros (Rodríguez) - 6:05pm CT. Angel Echevarria Memorial IGT

I'm back with the low-fi IGT. Let's Go Brewers! Soup please keep doing what you've done in your past two starts.

Finally, tonight we're dedicating this thread to Angel Echevarria*. *Props to brettac1for the suggesstion

Sadly when Angel was a member of the Crew. This was an all too often site...

http://www2.jsonline.com/sports/brew/image/2001/june/fridays0630.jpg

(Edit: so it's noticeable, I've added the fact that tonight's game is on DirecTV channel 658 to the thread title; I'll delete that later. --1992)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angel actually played in games in october, yes and with the brewers...his last game with the brewer's was 10/07/01..he had 4 hits , an rbi, and 3 doubles. brewers beat the d-backs 15-5 in the last game of the season.

I almost can't belive he ever had a game that good.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Yep, it's on DirecTV 658. They've been doing that with the most recent WMLW games. That might be good news in the case of possible Bucks conflicts next year.

So it's noticeable, I'll edit that information into the thread title for the duration of the game.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Picture in picture is cool. In my case, I have a TV to my right and a TV to my left. :-)

The decision-making is going to come when the Cubs-Rockies game starts.

You'd actually need two receivers on the same television. If your television lacks enough video inputs, you'd have to resort to channel 3/4 for one of the receivers.

Really, PIP should be built into DirecTV's DVR receivers. Even Time Warner's receivers do that.

Hmmmm Packers and Brewers on at the same time tonight. What's a guy to do?? Me thinks the remote will be getting quite the workout tonight!!http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smokin.gif

Packers are the last thing on my mind at the moment. Who wants to see starters in there for only 5 plays and then the scrubs the rest of the game? No thanks. I'll wait until regular season when the regulars actually play. (Just my opinion on Packer preseason games)

Archived