Brewer Fanatic

Just Received My Huntsville Bobbleheads - Weeks and Fielder!

bobbledude25

Today was a good day...it pays to know people...I may be interested in trades but I have all the brewers bobbles except the blue Gantner from 04 and Blue Molitor from 03

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/numberonewadefan/weeksandfielder.jpg

It's funny; at first the Princes were going for like $100, $75, now they go for about $30. Weeks is about the same, a little higher though, $35-$40...I bet they'll be worth quite a bit though in a couple years. I got a couple of each while they were really cheap.

I got my Huntsville Weeks on Ebay from either Adam Heether himself or his wife. The username showed they were from Ripon, CA, (Heether's home area) but the postmark was Huntsville. The last name on the Paypal was Heether.

Anyway, the head on my Huntsville Prince is really loose. It appears the spring is glued poorly. Anyone else have the same problem?

Archived