Brewer Fanatic

8/10/07 - Brewers (Bush) at Astros (Jennings) - 7:05pm CT

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ughhhhh this team swings at some of the most terrible pitches with runners in scoring position. Why?? Are they pressing/trying to do to much?? There is no other explanation for it. http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/frown.gif

This whole driving in runs and winning games thing isn't working. Time to try a different tactic.

Uh--I think they've tried it. Let the other team drive in runs and win games. I don't like that approach...

Maybe they should start jumping out over the middle of the plate with the bases loaded with their arms and legs spread wide open.

I dunno.

So that's what it looks like when the manager actually does things that make sense. Whoda thunk it would be Garner doing it?

Imagine how this game would be going if the guy in our dugout had the brains enough to walk a guy with first base open and a .173 hitter up next. Garner's smart enough to know how to use the IBB.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived