Brewer Fanatic

8/10/07 - Brewers (Bush) at Astros (Jennings) - 7:05pm CT

Someone should tell Ned that he is allowed to argue especially when the ump TOTALLY BLOWS 2 CALLS. Where's Graffy to beat Ned down when he needs it.
They did say on TV that Yost went out to talk to the ump after the blon Hart call but Bill did term it a friendly conversation or something to that effect.

Yost probably wanted to make sure Hirschbeck got Yost's hondo down on the Astros along with his own.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never understood why "fans" will interfere with a ball in play when it could negatively affect your teams chances of winning... plus your just going to get kicked out of the game on top of it. How is a crappy baseball really even worth it?

Well, I guess we'll find out what this team is made of starting this next inning. This could be the game that determines their fate for the rest of the season. Will it be more of the "here we go again" feeling for the guys and they just give up", or will they persevere??

Every time someone comes out of the dugout to talk to our pitchers

It's funny - I am following via Gameday and saw the line "Coaching visit to the mound." Next pitch, gone. Effective talk.

Also, does anyone get pissed off every time they see left field in Houston? It's just so dumb that someone can pop one up and have it end up as a home run (yes, I know Lane's homer was to right). There's no reason Houston shouldn't lead the league in homers.

Every time someone comes out of the dugout to talk to our pitchers

It's funny - I am following via Gameday and saw the line "Coaching visit to the mound." Next pitch, gone. Effective talk.

Also, does anyone get pissed off every time they see left field in Houston? It's just so dumb that someone can pop one up and have it end up as a home run (yes, I know Lane's homer was to right). There's no reason Houston shouldn't lead the league in homers.

But what's really funny is that goofy train carrying the big pumpkins that choo choo's across the wall when they hit a HR. As an esteemed colleague said at the game "that's a bit too American League". And yes, the Astros fans around us didn't appreciate us calling them pumpkins.

Archived