Brewer Fanatic

8/10/07 - Brewers (Bush) at Astros (Jennings) - 7:05pm CT

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Hirshbeck blows one more call at first tonight, Ned needs to get himself tossed. This guy is an absolute joke. Two completely obvious blown calls, both against us. Completely inexcusable for a supposed professional.

If Hirshbeck blows one more call at first tonight, Ned needs to get himself tossed. This guy is an absolute joke. Two completely obvious blown calls, both against us. Completely inexcusable for a supposed professional.

All kidding aside, you're absolutely right. Both of those calls were pretty easy ones.

Someone should tell Ned that he is allowed to argue especially when the ump TOTALLY BLOWS 2 CALLS. Where's Graffy to beat Ned down when he needs it.

With how this team has been playing, there's no guarantee that the ump would let Ned get himself tossed.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Someone should tell Ned that he is allowed to argue especially when the ump TOTALLY BLOWS 2 CALLS. Where's Graffy to beat Ned down when he needs it.

They did say on TV that Yost went out to talk to the ump after the blon Hart call but Bill did term it a friendly conversation or something to that effect.

Archived