Brewer Fanatic

8/10/07 - Brewers (Bush) at Astros (Jennings) - 7:05pm CT

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is perfect example of why being a major league baseball manager must take 10 years off of your life.

Weeks is hitting 212. Hasn't hit a HR in months. Just got called back up from the minors. Garner knows this and i'm sure covered it in the scouting report with his pitchers.

What do they do? Walk him 4 times......................

Unreal

This game is perfect example of why being a major league baseball manager must take 10 years off of your life.

Weeks is hitting 212. Hasn't hit a HR in months. Just got called back up from the minors. Garner knows this and i'm sure covered it in the scouting report with his pitchers.

Unreal

Great post. I agree 100%

"We'll talk more clutch hitting from Milwaukee, next on Brewers Live". Well, let's not put too much lipstick on the pig here. It's great they won, but they certainly missed on a ton of opportunities before pulling it out! Let's not tout the virtues of our "clutch hitting" - let's just revel in a win however we can get it.

Unreal

It's not that they walked Rickie, it's that Rickie worked some walks. Before he went down, he was swinging at crap out of the strike zone. Tonight, he didn't.

Archived