Brewer Fanatic

8-8-07 Non Brewers IGT

phatmatt1215

Does anyone else feel really stupid saying "Go Astros" after what happened in Denver?

I mean, it's not even about people getting fired or losing their starting jobs or whatever. It's about the fact that it's embarrassing to call this a first-place team. And it's about the idea that maybe losing first place, even if only by percentage points, will slap some sense into this team.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

The Cubs offense has been anemic since Alfonso went down. We all know how the Brewers are playing. With a win tonight Houston will only 8.5 out. That doesn't seem insumountable given how the leaders are playing and Houston's August/September successes of recent years...maybe they'll become the team who wants this division?

I was somewhat impressed when psycho broke the bat over his knee. You don't expect to see that from a pitcher after a K.

Most pitchers that is.

He almost did that last week too. The announcers saw him gripping the bat like he was about to and commented that he's done it before.

It would be a shame if he got hurt doing it.http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/tongue.gif

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Are we ever lucky the Cubs have cooled off. If they had still been somewhat hot we'd be looking a long way up to see them in the standings.

Just like the Cubs were lucky that the Brewers cooled off after the 24-10 start. The Cubs were just as bad as the Brewers for the end of May.

Archived