Brewer Fanatic

8/8/07 - Brewers (Gallardo) @ Rockies (Francis) - 2:05pm CT

sgtcluels

I don't get that shirt. Is the zipper really only about 4 inches long and just flops around below that for six inches? If so, that shirt is designed not for "women" but for "women that are attractive. Women with excess baggage on their belly need not apply."

Also, on the first Milano picture in the thread, is her belly button that bad of a butcher job? Or is there a belly-ring in there or something. It looks horrible if it is her natural belly button.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice picture indeed, but except for what is on her shirt! Oh well can't be perfect!!

Lets go Crew. Stop this madness!!!

Exactly. The shirt would be much better if it was crumpled up on the floor of my bedroom!http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/happy.gif

I hope you also meant to add "with Alyssa in bed with me", otherwise why would you want just an ordinary shirt crumpled on your floor? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Well, of course! That is a given. I'd actually throw the shirt out the window, and if I missed, I wouldn't notice because I'd be too busy "doing" other things.

2 balls smashed by Brewer batters, but somehow, again, we have 2-outs? I think we deserve these scores in the Houston series in the Brewers favor:

15-3

10-2

14-4

3-3 roadtrip. Oops, should I also say the Brewers deserve to win today? Ok Brewers 2, Rockies, 1.

4-2 roadtrip. I wouldn't put money down in Vegas on that!

Also, on the first Milano picture in the thread, is her belly button that bad of a butcher job? Or is there a belly-ring in there or something. It looks horrible if it is her natural belly button.

You know she's smokin when the only bad part you can find is her belly button.

Go ahead and take the picture. I found it via google and stole it from some other site. If I knew Alyssa in real life, any pictures of her would not be appropriate on BF.net.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

whens the last time we had hardy try to bunt hart over to second base ? we should try that sometime
That or maybe we could have Corey do something crazy like try to steal seeing Schroeder and Anderson were saying people have been running at will on Torealba do to arm problems

Well get set to welcome Rickie Weeks back, as Ueck made it sound like Graffy turned his ankle pretty bad, and didn't even think he could walk off the field. Not that Graffy's an all-star, but man when it rains it sure pours.

Well, it can't be a good sign when Yo can't even get out of the first unscathed.

At the same time, I am greatly encouraged by the fact that the Brewers didn't take the lead in the first inning.

Archived