Brewer Fanatic

Fielder and Weeks Chat

JJHardy7
I thought a player had to be in AAA for ten days? If this is the case (which I'm pretty sure it is), Weeks cannot be called up right away. Maybe Crabbe? Wow these rosters are bouncing up and down. Something has to work.

If there is an injury which may include a DL stint, a player does not need to stay for the whole 10 days.

I love all the old people that reply saying "THESE ACCOUNTS HAVE TO BE FAKE".

Judging from your screen name I'll just assume your thee Rickey Weeks.

And how old do you have to be before you can recognize a potentially fictitious facebook account? And, at what age do you consider a person "old"? Are you part of the "don't trust anyone over 25" crowd. I'm 30. I have a facebook account. Where does that leave me? It's not like I'm out of touch with the younger crowd, I mean my brother is 24 and my best friend is 22.

I know meeting a player when he's in AA is different from meeting a player once he's reached the big leagues. Things change, these guys put a value on privacy you and I can't fathom. These guys have agents and lawyers, not to mention the players union, reminding them, teaching them how to keep their lives as private as possible. The first rule being don't conduct personal business in a wide open private forum like facebook.

I'll concede that they all may have had active facebook accounts, I'll go as far as to say it's even likely. But I'm also willing to bet that once these guys reach a certain level of fame, tagging each others walls was no longer their primary source of communication.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived