Brewer Fanatic

Alyssa Milano looking good

AJAY

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

She was dating a pitcher.....was it Becket? Or Penny?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I love Alyssa Milano. She is a Dodger season ticket holder and a big baseball fan in general. Have you ever read her blog? She knows her stuff quite well. She always was hot and sexy to me, but when I found out about her love and kowledge for baseball that put her over the top for me.

Ive seen her in many different team shirts, but never in a Brewer one until now. That is very nice!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

"Alyssa Milano looking good"

...in a related story: Alyssa Milano photographed.

I believe she has a line of MLB-licensed clothing; that photo is probably one of her shirts.

Yup, its a female line. Made by the female fan for the female fan. Its called Touch.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

*Right click*

"Save as desktop".......

A longtime crush of mine, and now in a Brewers shirt? I could stare for hours.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

eh, she's pretty but just doesn't "do it" for me that much. But I would LOVE to talk baseball with her. She seems very knowledgeable. I've heard her on XM radio a few times and is the perfect woman if you love baseball.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

is the perfect woman if you love baseball.

That would be me. Come to Daddy, Alyssa.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived