Brewer Fanatic

Vintage Prince/Cecil Fielder commercial

dannyjnoonan

just want to see if I can figure out how to embed something:

edit: wow, that's easy. Nice.

Anyway, great find, Prince used to be really cute (he may still be, but that's not for me to judge http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif ).

That was such a cute commercial. It just breaks my heart that Prince and his dad are no longer close like that anymore. And I also hope that people stay away from those triple cheeseburgers they were advertising. Those can't be good for your health.

- that commercial is from 1992...a nice eerie parallel.

- if they put prince on the mound now, would he pitch from the stretch?

- who did prince check down at 3rd?

- the way Cecil "swings late" on that pitch is hilarious because the swing is timed juuuust right. Makes you realize how slow the real game looks for good hitters.

- what did the Fielder family do with the money from that commerical?

"what does Prince say after Cecil says, 'to McDonald's'?"

I think he says, "Sorry I struck you out," or something in that vein.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Awwwww.....

It is a shame what happened to their relationship. Maybe we can bring Cecil to Miller Park, Prince can strike him out, then they can go to McDonalds for a double cheeseburger and everything will be ok. But something tells me if Prince throws to Cecil now, it's going to be a little bit of chin music.

funkyplaidcoat said:

who did prince check down at 3rd?

Mickey Tettelton.

what did the Fielder family do with the money from that commerical?

I'd imagine Cecil took it to las vegas or atlantic city and it was never heard from again...

http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif

Archived