Brewer Fanatic

8/07/07 - Brewers (Capuano) @ Rockies (Hirsh) - 8:05pm CT

sgtcluels

Wow, everyone wasn't saying anything win the team was winning, now that were loosing everyone's talking saying this team sucks and all that. GET OFF THE BANDWAGON.

telling people to get off the bandwagon is pretty wrong. You have no clue who these posters are, how long they have been a fan of the team or anything. Most of the posters that are posting have been fans for a long time, i'm pretty darn sure they aren't bandwagon fans. so how about you stop telling people what to do. and when you're in all caps, its looks like you're yelling at posters, i'm pretty sure thats wrong too.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got a theory why our starters collapse in the 6th. It isn't limited to any particular pitcher but it is very noticeable that our starters are terrible in the 6th.

My guess is that Bush, Capuano, and Suppan do not have power arms. So by the time the opposing team has had a few at-bats, they usually have everything figured out.

telling people to get off the bandwagon is pretty wrong. You have no clue who these posters are, how long they have been a fan of the team or anything. Most of the posters that are posting have been fans for a long time, i'm pretty darn sure they aren't bandwagon fans. so how about you stop telling people what to do. and when you're in all caps, its looks like you're yelling at posters, i'm pretty sure thats wrong too.

I don't really care if telling people to get off the bandwagon is wrong, every time something goes wrong people complain like crazy, people blame the manager, but when everything goes right no one is praising anyone or anything. When we win, theres like 4 pages in the game thread when we loose theres like what 10 or 15. It's just getting tiring.

I agree the offense could have helped out here and there for Capuano in some earlier games, but tonight they had 3 runs through 6 innings, all sac flys - you miss the run scoring outs when you say 'just 3 hits' - so they were doing there part. And then Capuano/Vargas just gave it all up in a flash. It's got to be hard to keep producing when you know you've basically got to score 6 runs every night to be in the game.
You may run like Mays...

Wow, everyone wasn't saying anything win the team was winning, now that were loosing everyone's talking saying this team sucks and all that. GET OFF THE BANDWAGON.

Chalk that up as unnecessary. You're right no one was saying anything when they were winning. If you feel that these guys are playing at an acceptable level right now, humor me and list how so.

We're lucky to have three runs tonight.

At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost. At least the Cubs lost.

That's about the only positive thing I can come up with today.

I don't really care if telling people to get off the bandwagon is wrong, every time something goes wrong people complain like crazy, people blame the manager, but when everything goes right no one is praising anyone or anything. When we win, theres like 4 pages in the game thread when we loose theres like what 10 or 15. It's just getting tiring.

You can only praise winning so many ways. When things go wrong people like to talk about what can be done to fix it and why it's happening, not to mention let off some steam. Chill out, you aren't better than anyone because you're pretending you aren't somewhat miffed by the way the Crew is playing right now.

I'm off to bed. Here's hoping to waking up to a 7-6 win.

Did anyone hear Jim Powell just talk about Kevin Mench? No power, no walks, no on-base percentage, no batting average, no speed, no special arm, etc.

Why is Mench even on this team?

This team does suck on the road. Just because you're a fan of a team, it doesn't mean you have to overlook their glaring deficiencies and pretend they don't exist.

most were in the chat, and the chat went down. so there was going to be more posts in the IGT in the up coming innings. There wasn't really anything great to post about. we had 3 hits and some how scored runs without hitting a hr. When you constantly lose on the road, or give up leads like they do, you're going to have a lot of pissed of people.

Archived