Brewer Fanatic

8/07/07 - Brewers (Capuano) @ Rockies (Hirsh) - 8:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can we stop with the how many wins did we expect at the begining of the season. Expectations were changed after the very hot start and when Braun and Yo came up. They should have won 90 games this year.

My expectations included Braun and Yo coming up, I didn't expect Weeks and Hall to be more or less useless all year or the rotation to all have terrible years either. The hot streak never really changed anything, 34 games doesn't really mean much.

I just feel really bad for Matty right now. When he hit Pedro Lopez in the face in Cincinnati, you could see that he was a little freaked out about what he did, and it doesn't look like he's been the same since. It's really a shame, since he's been so solid the past few years. I really hope he can figure it out soon, since I've always liked him, but he's been having some serious control issues lately.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I know it makes no sense for a 36 year old man to get upset about this junk, but the Brewers have me quite angry again and I'm going to take a break from them for a while. I'm done with the garbage. I think I need a break from it. I don't know for how long, but I'm not going to watch them for a while.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

The rockies have been the best team in the NL over the last month+ and they are much better at home just like the Brewers. This really doesn't come as a big shock to me given our recent struggles. As expected this division is going to come down to which of the Brewers/Cubs sucks less, not which one deserves to be in the playoffs.

If the Brewers are serious about making a playoff run, Matt Wise needs to be DFA'd. Tomorrow.

You just cant have dead space on a roster in the middle of a pennant race. Every player needs to have a role. Right now, Wise doesn't have one.

Is Colorado just this good, or are we just this bad on the road?

Colorado has the third best home record in the National League, and have been one of the hottest teams in Major League Baseball since the All-Star Break.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived