Brewer Fanatic

8/07/07 - Brewers (Capuano) @ Rockies (Hirsh) - 8:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know that the decision isn't all his? It's called he has pitching coaches, he knows more about the team than any of us. Why do you think they have a pitching coach in the dugout? This is getting unreal.

What is getting unreal? I am not blaming Yost for this lost but I am blaming him for not having a clue what he is doing with his bullpen.

Isn't the whole point in winning your division to be better than all the teams you are competing against? So far, through August 7th, we have accomplished that....you cannot take that away from the Brewers.

In terms of record over the entire season, yes, we are one game better than the Cubs. But do you really think that if the Brewers and Cubs locked up in a best of 7 game series, the Brewers would win it? You're foolish if you're thinking that.

Maybe you need to wake up and realize that this should be a fun time of the season which is new to all of us and try to enjoy the experience.

So you are enjoying watching your favorite team go down in flames after putting up the most promising start to a season that hasn't been seen around here in some 15 years?

It's hard for me to "enjoy the experience" when the team is playing its worst baseball at a time where wins are a premium. I'm calling a spade a spade here.

Why isnt Matt Wise in this ballgame? This is a great opportunity for him to try and get his stuff together instead of wasting arms like Spurling, Shouse, and Linebrink(although the game was not out of hand at that point)

can we stop with the how many wins did we expect at the begining of the season. Expectations were changed after the very hot start and when Braun and Yo came up. They should have won 90 games this year.

Who says we aren't going to win 90 games? Expectations shouldn't necessarily change just because we had one hot stretch of baseball. Over 162 games that sort of stuff usually averages out.

Well, that would require us going 30 - 18 to finish this season, after playing like complete garbage for all but the first month. 30-18 when Sheets is out, and the bullpen is so worn that they can't manage to get a light out.

Sorry, I just don't see it.

Im serious here...this team needs a shake-up. Like a manager or coach getting fired. This team losing the same way night after night CANNOT be acceptable to Mark A.

The fact that Mike Maddux has gotten little or no criticism for the way our pitching has just completely self destructed is suprising.

I have to say that even though they're kicking the crap out of the Brewers lately, I really like this Rockies team for some reason. They've got a lot of good young players and they remind me a lot of the Brewers. I still think they have a shot at the wildcard...they should be a fun team to watch down the stretch...especially this weekend against the Cubs. :P

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived