Brewer Fanatic

Commercial on ESPN featuring Brewers highlights: what is it advertising?

Menotti80

I was at the bar playing shuffleboard last night, and ESPN was on the big screen next to me. I was 1/2 paying attention, when my buddies and I caught a commercial that seemed to be all Brewer highlights. We think it was one of those Dane Cook Playoffs commercials, but none of us were sure. If so, a Brewer-featured playoffs commercial on national TV would be sweet. Did anyone see this or know anything about it? Maybe it's on youtube...

Any help in figuring out what I saw would be appreciated

(unambigufied thread title --1992casey)

They are probably showing Diamondback highlights in AZ, Rockies highlights in CO, etc etc. Even though it's a nationally "branded" commercial, it's not uncommon to have multiple versions that are sent to specified cable providers in the commercial blocks, kinda like SI and Fantasy mags have 2-6 covers usually for annual special issues.

Still cool tho...

yeah, but I saw the Brewers version on Saturday also. Down here in AZ. So, I think they are national commercials. I've also seen Red Sox, Tigers, Indians, and Yankees.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived