Brewer Fanatic

2 White Capuanos for trade

Title says it all.

And for all of you who talk about how easy it is to get a retro, I aligned myself to draw 4 out of the mixed boxes and got none so I'd love to hear the trick as I've yet to get one!

*Edit--Here's what I have:

03 Molitor--Home and Alt.

05 Fingers--Home

06 TBow--Home

06 Cooper--Home

06 Yount--Current and Powder Blue

07 Fielder--White

07 Hall--Both

07 Cappy--White

Minis:

Cooper

Thomas

Caldwell

Simmons (both)

I need everything else. Thanks for looking!

I don't need any more Cappy's but this year so far from 3rd base entrance I have gotten two blue '82 bobbles and from home plate I have gotten two blue '82 two retro Halls and a retro Cappy.

I didn't do anything fancy but randomly picked a line. I will say the retro Cappy from Sunday came from the entrance closest to ticket window 12.

I was first for the Uecker line so once I got my ticket I went and moved my car off of the street so it would not get towed. I parked in the preferred lot thanks to a free pass from a friend and then went in with two tickets the first time then 1 ticket and then back out and in again with my last ticket. I got my retro the first time with the two tickets.

I would say it is all luck for me and my friend I go with to the games because my friend has also gotten two '82 blues and a retro Hall doing the same thing I do.

Archived