Brewer Fanatic

08.05 Non-Brewers

LUKE232323

Soriano just pulled up lame. My Cubs hate doesn't wane, but I do hope he's alright - looked like it could be a cramp, but maybe something worse. He didn't reach for his hamstring, so it seems likely that it was something in the lower leg, either calf cramp or Achilles.

Soriano just pulled up lame. My Cubs hate doesn't wane, but I do hope he's alright - looked like it could be a cramp, but maybe something worse. He didn't reach for his hamstring, so it seems likely that it was something in the lower leg, either calf cramp or Achilles.

Turns out to be a quad strain.

Am I crazy or during Lee's last at bat, did one of the espn guys say that the Brewers signed Carlos Lee this past offseason and that they're very happy with him????

I missed it as I wasn't paying close attention but my husband heard them say that Carlos Lee was with the Brewers this year.

Nice to know the folks at the four-letter network are allll on top of things.

Welcome, marquettefan13. It's always good to see other female posters. http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

(and let's go Mets)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Nice to know the folks at the four-letter network are allll on top of things.

Welcome, marquettefan13. It's always good to see other female posters. http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/smile.gif

(and let's go Mets)

Thanks - I've been lurking for awhile and finally posted. It was kind of ironic that my husband was the one who noticed the slipup as I'm much more of a sports fan than him. I've got him trained well though - he regularly turns on ESPN or the Brewers game and hands me the remote when I walk in the room :-).

I hate when they do phone interviews - just focus on the game!

Congrats, Glavine, and thanks

On one hand, I'm glad that this afternoon's debacle didn't cost us in the standings today

On the other, we were a strike away from gaining a game (how many times this year have we said that)

I guess given the options I'll choose to be happy about it!

Archived