Brewer Fanatic

8/5/07 Phillies (Eaton) @ Brewers (Suppan) - 1:05pm CT

hawing
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here comes Shouse, can't blame Ned for getting Soup here given what's happened this year.

We have a 5 run lead with our 45 million dollar pitcher on the mound who has only thrown 83 pitches. No matter what has happened in the past, I would think you would have to have more confidence in your pitcher than that.

if its a blowout situation in the ninth, i hope Yost puts in Wise to see what he's got. He has a tendency to put headcase pitchers in bad situations, when its absolutely necessary to get outs. This would be a better opportunity.

Tigers just lost to the White Sox again being swept at home. That makes them 2-11 in their last 13 games and losers of 5 of their last 6 to the White Sox.

All teams go through bad stretches no matter how good they are and how bad their opponents are.

Here comes Shouse, can't blame Ned for getting Soup here given what's happened this year.
We have a 5 run lead with our 45 million dollar pitcher on the mound who has only thrown 83 pitches. No matter what has happened in the past, I would think you would have to have more confidence in your pitcher than that.

I agree in principle, but baby steps are needed to get him his confidence back. Also, the crowd was saying "Sooouuuupp".

Archived