Brewer Fanatic

Is Hart the anti-Braun?

Hammer

Did anyone else see the quote that Corey Hart gave after the game yesterday?

"It kept carrying pretty good, so I just sprinted back there as fast as I could to see if I could make a play on the ball," Hart said. "If I am 5-8, I don't think that I get that ball. I am good for something, I guess: height."
Is Corey really this modest? I realize that he was 0-4 with 3k's last night but you need to be confident in your abilities in order to "make it" in the bigs. Maybe he and Braun need to spend more time together on the road http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/wink.gif
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

I take that quote more as non-chalance about his abilities; some people that are really talented can stay modest while still being confident. Hart's self-deprecating sense of humor is pretty normal for the modest type. Corey knows he's good, he just doesn't feel the need to be boastful.

I take that quote more as non-chalance about his abilities; some people that are really talented can stay modest while still being confident. Hart's self-deprecating sense of humor is pretty normal for the modest type. Corey knows he's good, he just doesn't feel the need to be boastful.

If he's going to boast, he should boast about his wife.

See now, for some odd reason, I don't really see Braun as "cocky" or "overconfident" or whatever. He's confident, yes, but I don't think he's over-the-top so. He's just someone who is comfortable with his abilities and knows what he wants to be for this team.

But back to the topic at hand, yes - I do see Corey Hart as a guy who is very humble. I just don't think it's appropriate to call him the anti-Braun.

Archived