Brewer Fanatic

8/04/07 - Phillies (Hamels) @ Brewers (Bush) - 6:05pm

sgtcluels
Best game that I have been at in a long time, Braun's hr was by far the hardest hit ball I have seen in awhile and I was there when Branyan hit one into the middle of the score board on opening day. Prince's HR and Hart's rob of the HR were incredible I don't think I have ever been at a game where the crowd was at in to it as the end of the game tonight. Let's hope we keep this run going the playoffs would be insane!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a hell of a win.

I would be the First to Admit that i thought Hamels was going to shut the crew down.

But what a clutch HR by Prince and Grab by Hart.

This is game in which the Brewers should make there playoff push off of.

Just got back to Madison after going to the game.

What an exciting game. Nothing like random high-fives for all of the strangers around you after a big HR!

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

That was one of the most electrifying games I have ever been to. The atmosphere after Prince's homerun was just incredible. Did you hear the "MVP" chants? It was just awesome.

I wish you all could have been there.

WOW !!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/AJAY_02/BrewersFlag3.gif

I did something I have never done, i turned off the game after it became 5-1 and went to bed since i had to be at work at 7am. I did not know they won until I got to work this morning and got on line. That will teach me. Wow can't wait to get home and listen to the highlights.

Just getting ready to head out to today's game. I was trying to pick the game Hamels was pitching but, as usual, I was off.

Hoping today will be half as exciting as the last two. Definitely going with the Prince all-star game jersey for this one.

A Brewer blowout would be OK too. Section 126 row 12 if anyone wants to come up and punch me in the back of the neck.

Wow can't wait to get home and listen to the highlights.

You gotta listen to Uecker's call on the Fielder homerun. It's one of the better ones you'll ever hear. It's available at brewersradionetwork.com

I have to agree that it was the loudest and most rocking game I've ever been to. The crowd got nuts after Fielder's HR and went even more nuts after Corey's catch. And after enduring 7 1/2 innings of the sCrub fans talking trash, we gave it back to them. Walking out of the game the crowd was still chanting "Cubs still suck!".

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I didn't listen to the radio calls until Ajay's comments this morning. I got chills down my spine, it sounded so much like the ALCS in '82, when the crowd was so loud you could barely hear Uke in the background... wow, just wow.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Thanks for posting the link to last night's highlights...it's always nice when the best plays happen when Bob's behind the microphone. (No offense to Jim Powell :-) )

I thought Uecker was great last night on Prince's HR. I still hear people say he's lost it. He may sound like it when he is telling a story but he sure doesn't when he makes a call. Chills and goosebumps were definitely happening for me.

Last night I finally got to listen to Bob's call, of Princes homerun, it was great, Don't fell bad Ajay i also listen to it about 100 times. That has to be one of the best calls Bob has ever made. Also if you go to Brewers rewind of all the weeks highlight and there you can here bob's call of hart's catch.

Archived