Brewer Fanatic

8/04/07 - Phillies (Hamels) @ Brewers (Bush) - 6:05pm

sgtcluels
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and everyone is a Brewers fan again!

I would hope everyone on here is a Brewers fan regardless (I know I have been for 41 years). But sometimes a little frustration comes through..... and I probably just have a character flaw with "assume the worst and be pleasantly surprised".

I like Prince! He's a real hitter, and has been very productive despite everyone's attention on the the homer slump.

I remember a quote earlier in the year from an espn insider guy, or whatever they are called explaining the diffrence between price and ryan howard. i think his quote was somewhere along the lines that ryan howard is a power hitter, prince fielder is hitter with power. there is a difrence.

"Down 5-1 with a guy with 18 homers at the plate, bunting is a ridiculous request."

That's why this team is so good at coming back this year. They always think like that. They're back in this game so far without the HR and despite Hart's K. Am I glad they've almost got it all back in one inning? Heck yah. But usually in a 4 run game I'll take 2 runs in the sixth rather than 0 runs, a K, and an inning ending dp.

Archived