Brewer Fanatic

Strange Problem...

gbpacker40
I have plans to take my daughter to State Fair tonight. But it will be just me and her going, my daughter is 8 years old, which has some relevance to what I am about to ask. What am I suppose to do with her if I have to go to the bathroom? When she was younger and we were in big crowds I would just take her with me into the bathroom, but that wont fly anymore. I don't really want to leave her outside by herself. Any suggestions?

I've ran into this problem before as well. What I did was find a family that was near and explained what my problem was and they were very understanding and watched her while I used the restroom. The other choice may be if there is a designated area where parents go when they lose their children, I'm sure someone in charge their would watch her for you as well. Good luck.

Don't most public places have "family restroom's" now? I seem to recall that every new public place such as public libraries, shopping malls, etc. have family bathrooms where parents can bring their kids into the bathroom (boy or girl). Or maybe find a men's restroom that has the closest toilet stall and camp out outside the door and give her a code word to tell you when she is finished. dogger does have good ideas though, I would go to the designated area where lost children and ask them to either a) watch your daughter or b) ask for suggestions as to what to do in order to make you and your daughter comfortable. I am sure this isn't the first time it has happened.

Archived