Brewer Fanatic

8/3 Non-Brewers game thread

burniebrewer
the mets are doing their best Brewer impression.

I was watching the game with my brother and I said the exact same thing.http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/laugh.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those that watch a lot of Twins games, what are the thoughts as to why Neshek is so effective? I don't get it. He has a goofy windup, but throws from a modified 3/4 arm slot, ala Chad Ogea. He throws a frisbee breaking pitch, but he doesn't throw sidearm, so it should be hittable. I really think this guy is a flash in the pan.

Anybody see the highlights from the KC/NYY game? Melky Cabrera had a ground rule double that never made it past 1st base.

He hit a screamer right back at the other Ryan Braun (KC relief pitcher), the ball hit his Braun's shoe and caromed over the 1st base dugout resulting in a ground rule double. I've never seen that before.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived