Brewer Fanatic

Dugout altercation

Bruce Ciskie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it is a good think, it's not like they beat on eachother, and it shows that they are upset. Hopefully, it lights a fire and they get on the winning track, or it could get ugly and some jobs will be lost. But the sentinel really didn't add anything more than the obvious in that article.

My guess would be that Yost called Estrada out on what he's been calling for pitches... I wonder if we'll ever know.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

My guess would be that Yost called Estrada out on what he's been calling for pitches... I wonder if we'll ever know.

Well, I guess that beats potentially having to blame his boy Maddux for the recent shortcomings on the pitching staff.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

i don't think Estrada is going anywhere, when ever they acquired him Melvin said the reason why he was so attractive is because he was under Brewers control for 2 years. Now that was before we all realized he doesn't hustle, can't take a pitch and can't throw out Gilbert Brown. Yost on the other hand might be on the clock.

It's about time something like this happened to wake up this team. I don't even know what happened and I have no idea what they argued about. But I already like it.

Thank god.

Just to sum up all that we saw, FSN pretty much replayed what they caught in the postgame;

It looked like Graffy and Yost were yelling at each other, with Yost being much more upset and being held back by Estrada and Sveum, then as Graffy walked away, Estrada started yelling at someone down the tunnel and Sheets and Graffy held him back. I'm not sure if Estrada was yelling at Yost or who.

On one level I'm glad to see the frustration is there with them, because they have been putting up this "everything is fine, we're in first" attitude. It could be a cataylst, it could be a sign that they can't work things out. We'll have to wait to see I guess.

As for if we'll ever know more than that, I doubt it, and I think it should stay a clubhouse issue anyway. I'm just going to cross my fingers that they can bleed it out and hit the reset button.

I dug how Bush was standing there with his arms crossed looking around like he was guarding a bathroom for the mob or something! He even cracked his knuckles! http://static.yuku.com/v2//domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/roll.gif

They SHOULD be fighting.

That's all I have to say about that.

Or is this a vent thread deal?

Not a vent at all. Normally, this would be an in-game thread deal, but this is important enough to separate into its own discussion.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

On one level I'm glad to see the frustration is there with them, because they have been putting up this "everything is fine, we're in first" attitude.

All players coaches and very much managers, are taught how and what to say to various questions posed to them. This is an ongoing process, and all sports teams have media advisers that constantly update the players prior to any speaking opportunities. Why do you think most Pro Athletes all spout the same cliche's? Any player that speaks outside the line is ussually talked to about it. Only a handful can get away with it.(and they better be very good at their job)

Archived