Brewer Fanatic

8/2/07 Mets (Lawrence) vs Brewers (Capuano), 1:05pm CT

Bruce Ciskie
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gameday says the Mets just got an inside the park homerun, tell me it isnt so

Tis so. Easley hit the centerfield wall where it juts out and Hall played it like it was going to hit the flat part.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

gameday says the Mets just got an inside the park homerun, tell me it isnt so

Tis so. Easley hit the centerfield wall where it juts out and Hall played it like it was going to hit the flat part.

Imagine that Bill Hall still having problems with his defense cannot hide him anywhere. Add to the fact he has not hit close to last year and he has to be a let down for this team this year.

ok now gameday is frozen and says onfield delay. What the heck is going on? I need cable in my office damnit!!!

I smpathize with you... Cappy ran into the ump along the first baseline as they both were watching the fly to Hart. THey both went down, but not too hard.

Hall just made a nice try on a line drive to center but it popped out of his glove on impact

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I'm trying to think of the last time that we threw out a basestealer. I'm thinking 1987, but I may be off a year or two.

Anyway, it's just a 2 run deficit, c'mon bats, get going....we need to get that game back from the Cubs today....

Archived