Brewer Fanatic

8/2/07 Mets (Lawrence) vs Brewers (Capuano), 1:05pm CT

Bruce Ciskie
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you who couldn't see it, Cappy hit a high pitch right down the line. A nice hit. It looked like holding Graffy at 3rd was a little conservative but it's hard to tell from the camera angle. The crowd looked like they wanted him to go.
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

For those of you who couldn't see it, Cappy hit a high pitch right down the line. A nice hit. It looked like holding Graffy at 3rd was a little conservative but it's hard to tell from the camera angle. The crowd looked like they wanted him to go.

The pitch cappy hit was way high too. I could understand him swinging at it with the way the game was being called, but there was no way i thought he was going to get anything besides a pop up out of it.

I really should get my arm back in shape. I MIGHT have been able to hit 83 mph in HS if I really let loose back then. But I had a wicked curve, great movement on my fastball, and just got people out. If Lawrence can have a job in the bigs, so can I. Plus, I'm a lefty.

Phils just took the lead 2-1.

Well, looks like Lohse hurt himself during the inning, so Eaton is pinch hitting for him. And he almost hit a homer - just foul. Guess this is good news for the Brewers, as the pen will be up in the 2nd for the Phillies.

Ueck exact quote..."That's his fastball at 83"

There are people that play in the Land O Lakes league in Wisconsin that throw harder then that.

Yeah, when I was in High School there were a few pitchers in the conference with low 80's fastballs. We should be pounding this guy.

Archived