Brewer Fanatic

8/2/07 Mets (Lawrence) vs Brewers (Capuano), 1:05pm CT

Bruce Ciskie
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those who didn't see - Estrada was yelling back to someone in the tunnel (I am guessing Villenueva), Sheets, Graffy and others trying to pull him away. Nobody seemed overly upset about it.

For those who didn't see - Estrada was yelling back to someone in the tunnel (I am guessing Villenueva), Sheets, Graffy and others trying to pull him away. Nobody seemed overly upset about it.

Hall, Hardy and Jenkins need supercharged BP. That is where they have to stand in the box and look at every pitch thrown to them, no swinging. Then, after the pitch is thrown they can yell out to sergent ned whether they should have swung at the pitch or not depending on whether or not it was a ball or a strike. Bill Hall looks absolutely pitiful right now, and has since he came off the DL.

Hey Estrada, don't panic

Or feel free to go ahead and panic - throw some stuff around, punch a teammate - whatever it takes to light a damn fire!!

No kidding, someone needs to light some kind of fire under these guys. Cause I know they are a much better team then this. And its frustrating as all hell.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived