Brewer Fanatic

8/2/07 Mets (Lawrence) vs Brewers (Capuano), 1:05pm CT

Bruce Ciskie
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never expected this team to sucumb to pressure. It sure like like I was very off on that assesment. Can't hit. Can't pitch. Can't catch or throw. This may get worse before it gets better.

Just a month ago I thought I would never feel this way, but I have to go to the game tomorrow... ick.

I thought about going to the game today. But I was seriously thinking to myself that the Brewers would probably lose and I'd be too steamed to drive. Good thing I chose to stay and watch the game. Shoot, too bad I took the day off. I actually had to watch this crap.

Just a month ago I thought I would never feel this way, but I have to go to the game tomorrow... ick.

Not so bad. Seeing Yo pitch will be a good thing. Just hope we never load the bases that'll only end in disappointment.

Be nice nice to get a win on Friday especially considering Cole Hamels is staring the Crew in the face on Saturday night.

I'm taking a week off from this team to calm my nerves. Not checking the internet, the newspaper, nothing. I just gave my tickets for tomorrow to my co-worker too....ARGH

Hey, who knows, you may be surprised to see them in 1st when you get back!

Archived