Brewer Fanatic

Nashville Sounds' roster

I haven't concentrated on the Sounds' roster for the entire year and for the first time I actually looked at all of the guys on the team. Some of them stand out to me and my thoughts may be obvious for the rest of you. We have Adam Pettyjohn? He was featured on At the Yard magazine as a survivor of cancer a couple years ago when he was with the Giants' organization. We also have Luther Hackman, the big guy who could be Ray King's twin in Nashville and former Cardinals reliever? The weirdest thing is we have Jose Macias too? Where was I when we got these guys? They may not be that great of players, but those guys just stand out to me.

I remember Callix Crabbe and Ozzie Chavez along with Drew Anderson from their Beloit Snapper days. I actually had a chance to be near Anderson and Chavez's locker when I was a stringer for the Beloit Daily News. What has happened with Lou Palmisano these days? He still in Huntsville?

Lou is in Huntsville. Crabbe, Chavez, and Anderson are regular starters (pre-Rickie Weeks anyway). Hackman is the closer for the Sounds. I think there was another article out recently about Pettyjohn (maybe in js?).

Archived