Brewer Fanatic

6/8/2004 - Brewers(Sheets)@Angels(Escobar)/Cheese Sandwiches

JaNelson52
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope Geoff finds that swing. Then we can consider dealing him midseason next year.

He's got lots of time still. I'd just like to have 2 hot hitters in the lineup, but we can't find even one lukewarm hitter. Let's hope Brooks gets back fast

So Jenkins is now hitting like a Dodger middle infielder.

I *wish* he was hitting as well as Cesar Izturis. That's right, *Cesar Freaking Izturis*.

Maybe "working the count" is a bad choice of words but you can balme Ginter. It is critical he get a successful bunt down, and he has at least 3 pitches to work with. Instead of botching up the sacrafice on the first pitch, perhaps he could have taken the pitch and got a better bunt down on the next pitch.

You're right. That was a pretty poor bunt, but I'm sure K-Rod is a tough guy to bunt off of. I would have liked to have seen him take at least one pitch, too, though.

And by "here" I mean within the next few weeks.

And by "the next few weeks," you mean???

So for all you guys calling for Ginters head earlier, what about our $23 million left fielder who's 0-5 tonight with 4 K's, haven't heard you guys mentioning him, funny that.

I'll mention it: Geoff Jenkins sucks. Cowboy up, Geoff, or you're going to start getting booed at the Keg.

I am ready for 2005. I have had it with '04. Fast forward.

I don't know about that. This game sucks, but I want to see Ben Sheets every five days regardless of how the offense plays. Dude is a hardcore baller right now.

~Bill

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Schroeder: "Ginter looking for something other than a fastball"

as has been happening WAY too much with Ginter.

Good lord. I'm as big a Ginter fan maybe even as Bill (well, that's a stretch) but Keith. SWING THE FREAKIN BAT ON FASTBALLS DOWN THE MIDDLE WITH 2 STRIKES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!

come on guys. I understand they have some nasty pitchers out there, but this ump has a very neutral zone.

I'd go as far as to say he's got a very small zone. This is just inexplicable.

~Bill

Archived