Brewer Fanatic

6/8/2004 - Brewers(Sheets)@Angels(Escobar)/Cheese Sandwiches

JaNelson52
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're asking DAVE if he's got some "positive Brewers vibes" stored up??!?!?!?

hehe...sorry xis, couldn't resist!

Yeah I was thinking that might be genetically impossible then look what happened......K

well, the hit helped break my concerns about "what if he has a perfecto going and this game goes like 12 innings?" Cause it seemed only 115 pitches could do 12 innings...

Take away the two extra batters and it would have been about a 93 pitch perfecto, would have had to send him out for the tenth. Right now, ending his night at about 103 makes good sense.

I am about to go through the damn roof. Ginter is single handely blowing this fudging game.

I think it's been a collective effort.

C'mon, Grieve!

EDIT: Way to see Ginter working the count with the game on the line.

Dude, it was a sacrifice bunt.

And he just stole second. How do you like them apples?

~Bill

Well, at least Chadwick *tried* to run him over. Dude, you're a *catcher*... you're supposed to go in harder than that. Think Prince Fielder.

Now what? More Ben? Some Mike Adams? Surrender?

~Bill

Way to see Ginter working the count with the game on the line.

Um... is one supposed to work the count on a sac bunt? That's news to me. You can blame him for not executing the sacrifice, but trying to blame him for "not working the count" is lame.

So is Bennett unavailable?

Endaround you might have missed Nedley's plan, but on days that Sheets starts, Moeller catches. Now if Sheets leaves the game, Moeller still has to catch because Sheets STARTED the game. See? Quite simple and knowing our manager it has to be simple for him to understand.

Obviously its Ginter's fault that after he didn't get a hit, neither Grieve nor Moeller were able to hit after him. And when he stole 2nd to give the same situation as if he did bunt, its his fault Grieve Ked.

Archived