6/8/2004 - Brewers(Sheets)@Angels(Escobar)/Cheese Sandwiches

JaNelson52

This is cool.

01-02-03

04-05-06

07-08-09

10-11-12

13-14-15

If this continues, I will take full credit. If not, blame David. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

~Bill

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this continues, I will take full credit. If not, blame David.

No problem Bill. I figured the mere mentioning of Lopester should get me some blame for something. I can take it. However, before everyone jumps on the bandwagon to blame me let me just identify the true target - blame global warming!

Maybe not 8 (for Jenkins), but at least a couple spots. He's taking ABs away from Overbay, Ginter, and Grieve.

Yeah, like Keith and Ben were so clutch earlier tonight!

Now I know what it must have been like to be a Baltimore Raven fan a few years ago when Tony Banks was shooting blanks -- oh wait, that franchise has actually won something..

Anyone hear the Menards' Big Seventh Inning thing? The Brewers hit for the cycle as a team in the seventh and someone wins a $10K Menards gift certificate. That's pretty awesome. Not likely, but what I would do with ten thousand dollars worth of bead board...

Runs are hard to come by vs. the likes of Cy Escobar.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived