Brewer Fanatic

6/8/2004 - Brewers(Sheets)@Angels(Escobar)/Cheese Sandwiches

JaNelson52
What is it with you people, both Grieve and Ginter are statistically producing more this season than Jenkins, and are doing it at 1/20th the price. I know he's streaky, but the fact remains, you're just arbitrarily picking out guys when the entire team is slumping.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take everything back I ever said bad about Jeff Bennett. Nice work, flat-brimmer.

Yah, why didn't Kolb pitch after Adams? It's not a save situation, but the game is sure as heck on the line.

'Cause since we're the visitors, we could take the lead and then have a save situation. I'd still rather have Kolb face the top of the order than Bennett, but it's reasonable for Yost to think otherwise. What about Burba or Wise, though?

Now, is it Durrington time?

~Bill

I have now got 3 hrs 19 minutes til the alarm goes off. I think it's time to call it a night. I almost hoped Vlads would just hit one out and end the misery. Almost.

Just take a rally nap. You'll be back to full strength in no time. And don't forget the Mountain Dew and Krispy Kremes.

~Bill

Archived