Brewer Fanatic

6/8/2004 - Brewers(Sheets)@Angels(Escobar)/Cheese Sandwiches

JaNelson52
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw some highlights on baseball tonight and congrats from me goes to two places

A) Ben Sheets...my how you've persevered a few average season and we are now seeing you capitalize on some potential. Great season thus far with three memorable games (18 K's, this gem, his 6 IP 10 K's against the Cards earlier this year)

B) Brewer fans...11 pages and counting, that's definatly loyalty. I've only been a member here a year but Ive definatly seen game thread activity climb this season. Very exciting seeing this much attention given by some loyal fans.

Endaround: The Angels were missing 6 of their regular starters tonight, 5 of them being disabled. Most of those guys will be back and the Angels will contend for the title.

The Brewers, on the other hand, are just plain lousy hitters. They have no clue what to do at the dish at this point in time.

They take when they should hack, and vice-versa.

Archived